เครื่องไสไม้ AUTO 4-SIDES MOULDER MODEL RH-623
1. The table surface is made up of high ductile cast iron. The cutter head guard plate is made of HSS steel and vacuum heat treated, hard chrome plated and precision ground for smooth wear resistance.
2. Elevation, cutter adjustment, lubrication and maintenance are all conveniently processed at the front of the machine, saving time and labour.
3. The feeding sizing adjustment of cutters is done through a numerical display control, allowing for the convenient and rapid setting.
4. The machine is equipped with an overload protection device for cutters. If an overload occurs, the feeding motor and all cutters will stop within 3 seconds, providing safety to the operator and extending the service life of the machine.
5. The feeding roller utilizes pneumatic feeding and is coupled with gearbox for synchronous, powerful feeding effect.
6. The feeding can be operated in jog mode, for accurate and precise test runs.
7. The table surface adopts newly designed pneumatic lubrication for feeding, for easy feeding of all types of lumber.
8. The rear lower spindle can be installed with a gang rip saw , flat knife or forming cutter, according to processing needs.
|No. of cutting spindles||4||5||6|
|Max. moulding height||160||160||160|
|Max. moulding width||230||230||230|
|Rev. speed of cutting spindle||7200 R.P.M.||7200 R.P.M.||7200 R.P.M.|
|Cutting spindle dia.||40||40||40|
|Cutting head dia.||ø100~ø160||ø100~ø160||ø100~ø160|
|Max. cutting dia. of upper spindle||ø180||ø180||ø180|
|Max. cutting head dia. of rear lower spindle||–||ø255||ø255|
|6-36m/min (Variable)||6-36m/min (Variable)|
|Feeding roller dia.||ø140||ø140||ø140|
|Feed roller width||100||100||100|
|Adjusting range for straight table & guide plate||10||10||10|
|Straight table length||1500||1500||1500|
|Elevation adjustment range of vertical spindle||30||30||30|
|Cross adjusting range of horizontal spindle||30||30||30|
|Power Required (Standard) HP||Front Lower Spindle||7 1/2HP||7 1/2HP||7 1/2HP|
|Right Vertical Spindle||7 1/2HP||7 1/2HP||7 1/2HP|
|Left Vertical Spindle||10HP||10HP||10HP|
|Front Upper Spindle||10HP||10HP||10HP|
|Rear Upper Spindle||–||–||7 1/2HP|
|Rear Lower Spindle||–||7 1/2HP||10HP|
|*All specification and design characteristics shown in this catalogue are subject to change without prior notice|